• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Notifications

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the creative cloud package for 3 years. Recently, I've discussed that I do not receive an email notification when a doucment is shared with me. When I go into Adobe to see if any new documents are shown there are none. I used to receive email notifications, not sure what happened. The only way I know a document has been shared is the day after when I receive a brief notification on my windows notification manager.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you don't get the email notification for the documents shared with you.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, log out of the application, reboot the computer once and re- login using the same adobe ID and password and check if that helps.

Also make sure the users are sharing the documents as described in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/sharing-pdfs.html

You may also try to share a test document with yourself using the steps provided in the help page above and see if you get the email notification or not.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using version 2021.001.20150.

I've tried all the items listed above and I'm still not getting the email notifications. My co-workers are still received their notifications. So I think as a group we are correctly sharing the documents. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines