• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Online Services not available in Edit>Preferences>

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat DC (desktop) the Edit>Preferences> Adobe Online Services is not present, and I do not have the Share This File With With Others icon available. This is despite me being signed in to my Adobe Creative Cloud account (I can see I am signed in vis the Help menu). I have uninstalled and re-installed Acrobat, but still no Adobe Online Services. Any ideas? Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note, this is on Windows 10. When I log in to the same account on my Mac, and open Acrobat, the Share This File With With Others icon is available and the Adobe Online Services options are present in Acobat Pro DC>Preferences. It's only on the Windows laptop this doesn't work. Very frustrating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved it: In the Registry Editor, browse to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown\cServices\bUpdater and set the value to 1. Restart Acrobat and the missing features and preferences appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working with Adobe support(which is horrible) for over 2 weeks and they couldn't figure it out. I found this and it fixed my problem. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue but on windows 11, tried the solution you provided but the cServices key folder does not exist in the first place. I tried creating it using this method but the problem is still not fixed on my end.
Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines