Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe PC and Contacting Adobe

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Question one, why can't I use all my previous features from my previous system to my new system? I.e. can't request for signatures like I use too. 

2. Question two, why is so damn hard to contact a representative from Adobe? There are so quick to call when your payment doesn't clear. As soon as you need help, nope. post it in the community. who has this time?

:

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you have the correct application(s) installed on your new system? I assume you used to have Adobe Acrobat (either Standard or Pro), but it's possible that now you only have the free Adobe Reader installed - or both Adobe Acrobat and the free Reader, and the free Reader is the default PDF handler. 

As to why it's so complicated to get to "talk" to somebody from Adobe: Unfortuantely Adobe is not alone in making it hard for it's customers to get in touch with it's customer service reps. It's much cheaper to have the community take care of 'run of the mill' problems, and then let the CSRs deal with the more complex stuff. You should be able to chat with a CSR by going to http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and then filling out a few fields to give them enough information so that they know who you are and what your problem is. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Piikanir,

Sorry for the trouble.

We have checked your account and see that you are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC. 

As Karl suggested above, it seems that you have installed the Acrobat Reader DC, not the Acrobat Pro DC. Please install the Acrobat Pro DC from this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/download-install-acrobat-subscription.html

We are sorry that you were not able to get in touch with the support team. However, we are here to help you.

Let us know if you experience any issues.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines