• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Pro

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to combine my PDF's into one file and I keep getting the message: Could not organize. There is no other explanation, so I am not sure what my next steps are.

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anasa,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

Please let us know if the issue occurs when combining particular files.

Try removing one file each time and see if you can combine them. One of the PDFs might be corrupt and cause the issue.

Also, try combining PDFs online. Open the following link and sign in with your Adobe ID. Go to the Edit tab and select Combine Files.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  I keep getting an error message saying "Could not organise".  Very frustrating.  Is there a fix for this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
12m ago 12m ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi, I have the same problem with combining PDF online. I tried to use your solution it did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines