• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe professional 2015

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have adobe professional 2015 but we dunno if it has ever been used or if we can re-install it and use it..is there is a way to know ?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Novert,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign in here in the community. We do not see any Acrobat 2015 license listed on your account.

You may also check your products under your Adobe account. Please use the following steps:

1. Open the following link: https://account.adobe.com/

2. Sign in using the Adobe ID (email address) used to register the service.

3. Go to Plans and payments > Plans.

You may check the plans or services listed under your Adobe account.

We see that you have an Acrobat Pro DC subscription for the team's plan listed under your account. If you are referring to that service, let us know.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for your reply, but no am talking about another licenses that was bought in 2016 by another division in the company, and they just told us about it and we want to use it but no one knows if it was ever used and i contacted an agent and told me that the license is out of support so they cannot help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe so. Just install it and if it activates then you're all good.

If not then you'll need to contact Adobe Support and ask for an "activation count reset" for this license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but am not sure about the adobe support as i tried contacting them and told me that the license is out of support and cannoot help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They are right, but also wrong. They can, and must, help you with this activation issue. Other issues are not supported any longer. Contact them again and don't mention it's for Acrobat 2015. Just ask for the activation count reset. If they refuse to help ask to talk to a supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines