• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader DC allowed saving a filled form but won't allow edit?

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is it possible that I was able to fill out a form using Adobe Reader DC but wasn't able to edit it after I saved it? My friend used the same software and was able to save it multiple times while filling out the form. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are at least 2 methods to fill-in PDF forms with Adobe Reader. There is just entering data into the form fields and then there is the Fill & Sign option which does not fill-in the form fields but places text over the form field and the placed text is not editable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for the info. Assuming that I did the second option you mentioned, how is it possible for her to edit hers? We filled out the same form and used the same software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines