Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign audit trail in same file

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm using Adobe Sign, and recentrly the audit comes in a separate PDF instead of the same file.

I've read on the forum "I believe there is an option to deliver the audit trail as a separate document, rather than appending it to the signed document."

Where is this option located?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lara,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account using the email address used to sign in to the community. You are subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC that includes the Adobe Sign individual plan. 

The option to send an audit report as a separate document is only available in Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise account. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MeenakshiNegi , for Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise accounts where is this option located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines