• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-signature options missing

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys. Request e-signature option missing from adobe acrobat dc pro 64 bit. But it is available in old pc when logged in with the same licensed account where 32 bit adobe acrobat has been installed. Tried almost every possible fix but unable to see the request e-signature option in 64 bit adobe acrobat. Please help.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 116 Replies 116
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

When trying to request the signature not getting the option in the application as well as on document cloud. Kindly assist!
Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Shivansh245281424fij 

Hope you are doing good.

Request E-signature option is/should available under Tools. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the options you see on your end?

Also, where exactly are you looking for the E-Signature option? Is it for a specific document, or overall the option https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/send-for-signature.html missing?

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i have corect registry backup for running normaly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

Can you please help to check why this feature is not available on my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

I have an enterprise license from my company and installed via Creative Cloud desktop app.

I reinstalled twice and even run repair installation from help menu but still the same.

defaultwdb29zycshk7_0-1626145785353.pngdefaultwdb29zycshk7_1-1626145819635.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris.Topher

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to find the Adobe Sign/Request for signature option.

Please select the Fill & Sign tool from the tool menu as shown and then select the file you want to request for signature to get the desired options as shown in the screenshot below:

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal,

I did that but still no option to Request Signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that, is that a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Also, please try to update the application to the new version 21.05.20058 from the help menu and reboot the computer once and check.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat Preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal,

I have the now the new version: 21.05.20058 after I re-installed it via Creative Cloud.

Now I noticed something. After re-installing and I signed in, I can see "Request Signature" option.

Please see below:

ChrisTopher26_0-1626661461477.png

But after I closed my Acrobat Pro and open again, the Request Signature option is gone:

ChrisTopher26_1-1626661811865.png

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC license so Im  not sure if this is license related or what.

ChrisTopher26_2-1626662078493.png

Can you check from your side?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also reset the Acrobat Preferences following the guide on the help page but didnt fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response.  As mentioned after reinstalling the application, you got the options for some time and after restarting the application it went away. Also that you have the Acrobat Pro DC license, is it through work? If yes, please get in touch with the IT Team at your work for more information.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there is no fix for this? I am our company's IT. It appears in all installs of Adobe Pro except one. We have tried all the proposed fixes we can find and nothing works. Uninstall/reinstall, update, reset defaults, nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heather,

We are sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 21.11.20039 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer.

Also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights on WIndows or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue.  I have Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020.  It used to work, now Request Signatures is gone, and "Fill and Sign" only allows me the option to sign the document myself, no option to send it out for others' signatures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wardr

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020 you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer.

Also try to repair the isntallation form the help menu (Win Only) and reboo the computer again

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... 

Also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights on WIndows or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

I have Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020 Release (Classic) / Version 2020.004.30020.  I have tried repair and reboot and preferences.  None of them work.  I have been using this version to send out documents for signatures ever since I started sending out documents for signatures.  Now the "Request Signatures" tool is just gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal,

I have the same issue. I just got a new computer and reinstalled all my programs including Acrobat Pro DC via the Creative Cloud app. I have tried all sugested solutions and nothing have worked. We do not have an IT at my organisation. The "request signatures" is my most used feutre and I´m quite frankly pretty annoyed that it does not show up even after trying your solutions  for two hours. Can you plaese help?

Malin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Malin

We are sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the tool page of Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC application you are using?

Also, try request signatures via document cloud https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if that works for you. 

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below are screen shots of the issue. I apologise for the language, but as you can see I only have the option to sign myself. I can temporarily use the online tool, but as I sign hundrades of pages each month I do want a solution for the in app signature since that tool is faster and easier to use.

Adobe.pngAdobe2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this same issue. This is with Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020, version 2020.004.30020. The Fill & Sign tool doesn't have an option to request signatures. On the tools page, Adobe Sign is gone and there's no tool labeled "Request Signatures". This has been tested under multiple user profiles, old and new. 

We've tried resetting all preferences to default, uninstalling, reinstalling, repairing, and even installed on a different workstation entirely and we're still missing the option. 

Can we get an actual FIX for this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings

I have exactly the same problem. DC Pro Version 2021.011.20039. 
Creative cloud reports that this is the latest version. Tried uninstalls and re-installs to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wendal

We are sorry to hear that. Have you tried using the application in the new test user profile as suggested above?

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im havig the same issue. I just download the Adobe Pro and the request signatura its missing on the desktop app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of Acrobat page, where the request signature option is missing?

Also, make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20085 installed. Go to help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Sign.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines