Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Sign or Request for Signature is missing

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

Can you please help to check why this feature is not available on my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

I have an enterprise license from my company and installed via Creative Cloud desktop app.

I reinstalled twice and even run repair installation from help menu but still the same.

defaultwdb29zycshk7_0-1626145785353.pngdefaultwdb29zycshk7_1-1626145819635.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris.Topher

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to find the Adobe Sign/Request for signature option.

Please select the Fill & Sign tool from the tool menu as shown and then select the file you want to request for signature to get the desired options as shown in the screenshot below:

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal,

I did that but still no option to Request Signature.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that, is that a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Also, please try to update the application to the new version 21.05.20058 from the help menu and reboot the computer once and check.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat Preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792...

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal,

I have the now the new version: 21.05.20058 after I re-installed it via Creative Cloud.

Now I noticed something. After re-installing and I signed in, I can see "Request Signature" option.

Please see below:

ChrisTopher26_0-1626661461477.png

But after I closed my Acrobat Pro and open again, the Request Signature option is gone:

ChrisTopher26_1-1626661811865.png

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC license so Im  not sure if this is license related or what.

ChrisTopher26_2-1626662078493.png

Can you check from your side?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also reset the Acrobat Preferences following the guide on the help page but didnt fix the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response.  As mentioned after reinstalling the application, you got the options for some time and after restarting the application it went away. Also that you have the Acrobat Pro DC license, is it through work? If yes, please get in touch with the IT Team at your work for more information.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines