• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Request sent from Secondary Email address

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I request an E-Signature in Adobe Acrobat Pro using a "Secondary Email Address" that I have registered and verified in my Adobe account?  If yes, how do I select the secondary address.  I don't want to change my primary account address. 

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

We do not have this option yet. You can only request signatures in Acrobat Pro using the Adobe ID that is used for subscribing the Acrobat Pro DC application.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

We do not have this option yet. You can only request signatures in Acrobat Pro using the Adobe ID that is used for subscribing the Acrobat Pro DC application.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Amal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious if this is still the case? I am trying to accomplish the same thing as mentioned above - I'd like to send Esign requests from the secondary email on my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't heard of any changes on this issue.  Good luck.  Let us know if you find out anything different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - can you flag this case up to ADOBE because I think there is a need and makes sense for secondary email in the account to be able to send documents out (e.g. in case primary account fails for whatever reason temporarily and in the interim, ADOBE can still be utilized without gaps to paid service).  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does this mean if all from same company:

If Jane is needing to send one from her email account = must sign up for  1 adobe acocunt

If bob needs to send one form her email account =  must sign up for 1 adobe account

Total = 2 accounts

If you have 20 people then need to sign up for 20 accounts

Meaning eg. $20 x 20 per month?

Isn't there some sort of group account this is too many accounts to manage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines