• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe update removed rotation option in windows preview pane

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We just updated Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to the latest version 2022.001.20196, and it removed the rotation option from the windows preview pane.  Before the update, we have the tool bar at top. Right click on the preview pane gives us rotation options.

before.jpg

After Adobe update, the tool bar is showing at the bottom and we no longer have the rotation option when right click on the preview pane.  Right click didn't work anymore.  

AFTER.jpg

Please help.

Manh2523343489j8_0-1657724449153.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manh, 

Thanks for reporting this to us.

We tried to reproduce the issue at our end, but it seems to work fine with the latest version. 

The only difference we could see here is the Windows update. Have you recently updated from Windows-10 to Windows-11?

This is a Windows Preview feature you are referring to, and the right-click menu has changed with the Windows 11

There's likely a chance that you were able to access the 'Rotate' feature from the right-click menu. 

Please help us with further detail for a better understanding.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using windows 10.  Mine is working fine before update.  My user told me that she saw Adobe update and she installed the update.  It broke her preview after that.  I manually go to Adobe Help, check for updates and install it manually.  It broke my preview right after that.  No windows updates lately.  So, I can tell the Adobe update is the cause.  I uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Pro DC.  No luck.  We are stuck.  We preview PDF from windows explorer heavily.  We need to rotate the view if the PDF document was scanned upside down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your additional info.

Since you have confirmed that this issue has started appearing after the latest update, we'll get this checked with our product team to verify whether the changes were done intentionally or its a feature breakdown.

Allow us some time to gather more details around this. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Manh2523343489j8 We are now able to reproduce this issue. It is observed that this is a feature breakdown and it was working fine in the last release. We are trying to resolve this as soon as possible and will update you once it is done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines