Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe won't allow me to edit documents properly

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have two PDF documents from 2016 that are different now that I have opened them again.  They are form documents that I need to add more information to.  My 18 year old couldn't even work it out.  The best we could do was click on the fill and sign button on the right of the form.  But this fill in text box comes up which is useless because it won't align properly to the lines.  When I delete anything I type and try to re-type for example if I made a spelling mistake, faint grey words remain stating type text here, I can't delete them.

It looks like something has changed in an automatic update, but I all I want to do is click on the form and type in the text like I used to be able to do.  I watched a tutorial but what displayed on the tutorial I replicate.

I don't mind deleting the program and re-installing, but not if I am going to end up again with the same document that says type text here box.

Thankyou

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please take a look at the title bar of the app or the Help > About menu. What is the app name shown at the time you see this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines