Exit

Adobe XI bacground feature not working

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Hope you can help with a wierd issue im having

Im using the Adobe XI version 11.0.23, we use the Bakground feature to add a letter head template on the document so that it can be sent to clients, the issue is when we save the settings so that it can be used on another document the background does show on the next document its blank.

so i basically have to readd the file with the background all the time for it to show up and this is quite annoying. I have tried to repair the program and even do a complete reinstall( Uninstalling restarting and reinstalling the application) I need urgent assistance with this issue Please help

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@LinSimsThank you posting it in the correct forum

Can you please send me a link to the new forum so that i can see any replys to it

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll still get notified of replies, and following the link you just used to reply to my post, you'll be there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be a bug in this old version of Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines