• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XI Pro - Fresh Install on Computer - How to deactivate old one

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer crashed and I had to completely wipe it out and do a fresh install of Windows 10. 

After I did this, I reinstalled my Adobe XI Pro, but now it is giving me this warning message saying I need to deactivate my other computer to use this product.  

There is no other computer, it was wiped out and I am still using the same computer.  

I paid over $500 for this from Best Buy and now its saying I can't use it. 

Please someone from Adobe help me! 
Please see photo from what it is telling me.  

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Charlesh

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you  have wipped out the hard drive and reinstalled the application and now getting the warning message saying I need to deactivate my other computer to use this product. 

If the computer on which you installed the product is no longer available (for example you have lost the computer or formatted the hard drive or the hard drive has crashed), you can deactivate your apps from the account management page. Then install the apps on the new computer and follow the onscreen instructions. 

Hope this will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines