Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobr Acrobat activation

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dears,

I have officialy bought product Adobe Acrobat XI Pro. Due to PC replacing I tried to install this sw to new PC, but I still have a message, that this serial no. is used on many other devices. I tried to deactivate some installations, but I still can't use this sw. So the best solution would be to centrally deactivate all registrations all products registered till now and start again. Is it possible to do this?

Many thanks for your help

Jiri

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jiri258581459p6m,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please contact the phone support team to check if they can help you with the deactivation of products from all the registered devices. 

You may contact them via the number provided for your region on the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

I am afraid we will not be able to make those changes as we do not have access to the backend settings.

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot activate Acrobat Ⅺ.

See following page.

Activation and deactivation troubleshooting (adobe.com)

Our aging activation servers for earlier versions of Acrobat and Creative Suite (CS) applications had to be retired. You won't be able to activate these apps, as these activation servers are no longer available.

Affected applications include Creative Suite 2, 3, and 4, Acrobat 7, 8, and 9 (Standard and Professional), Acrobat X, Acrobat XI, and Acrobat 3D Version 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines