• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Already have Full CC pack, how can I cancel my Adobe CC pack?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey.

I bought the Adobe CC at first, and then later on the full Creative Cloud pack on another account. 

Isnt there any way to convert it, so I dont have to pay for the Adobe CC pack, when I already have the full pack on my other account I use every day?? Im so frustrated because of double payments.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @KatrineFynshave 

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

There's no such subscription name as Adobe CC. I guess you are referring to Acrobat Pro individual subscription, as that's what I can see registered under this account.

If you have Adobe Creative Cloud complete subscription registered under another email, then you can get this individual subscription canceled with the help of assisted support team. Creative Cloud complete pack includes Acrobat Pro as well. 

Contact the billing team via phone or chat support following this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html 

Click on "Contact Us" in the lower right corner of the page. 

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines