• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An internal error ocurred

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, How can I fix error code:  " An internal error ocurred " it comes up every time I try to open a pdf  and freezes

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

@markelrayesfound a solution on another thread.

"I FOUND A SOLUTION.

I had to go C:\Users\[me]\AppData\Local and right click the Adobe folder, click properties and go to security tab. I had a bunch of left-over "Account Unknown" listed besides my three main ones (System, [me], Admin). I deleted all the account unknowns."

If you can't delete all the Account Unknown files through "EDIT", select "ADVANCED" and remove them.

Spread the word. I didn't even have to reboot after doing this and my error

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RedFeathers,

Hope you are doing well. 

Would you mind joining us for a small connect? (Our team would like to discuss the issue in more detail with you to get to a concrete solution.)

Please let me know here or in a private message with your preferred timing, time zone, and date. I will share an email with the meeting invite on the email address registered here in the community or any other email address you share on private message.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OS is Window 10 version 21H2

Acrobat was reinstalled after running Clean Tool from Adobe and is the latest CC version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RedFeathers  Participante , 19 de octubre de 2022

@markelrayes encontró una solución en otro hilo.

"ENCONTRÉ UNA SOLUCIÓN.

Tuve que ir a C:\Users\[me]\AppData\Local y hacer clic derecho en la carpeta Adobe, hacer clic en propiedades e ir a la pestaña de seguridad. Tenía un montón de "Cuenta desconocida" sobrantes en la lista además de mis tres principales (Sistema, [yo], Administrador). Eliminé todas las cuentas desconocidas".

Si no puede eliminar todos los archivos de la cuenta desconocida a través de "EDITAR", seleccione "AVANZADO" y elimínelos.

Difundir la palabra. Ni siquiera tuve que reiniciar después de hacer esto y mi error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those who found they didnt have multiple users in the security tab of the appdata folder as suggested like for my client yesterday I found a solution that appears to be permanent though you will likely have to backup any preferences.

I removed Acrobat via the CC app, uninstalled CC then ran the Adobe CC Cleaner tool.  Opened task manager, end tasked for anything Adobe related (there were 3/4 processes in there still related to Acrobat/Adobe) then after opening %APPDATA% in explorer I deleted each of the Adobe app folders in Local, LocalLow and Roaming.

After reinstalling it now works perfectly.  Hope that helps for the rest!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gavarnos Thank you for sharing the solution that worked for you. Would you mind getting on a call with our product team to share your findings and help us find a solution in the upcoming updates?

If yes, please share your Email address, time zone, and preferred time so I can share an invite for a small connect.

Also, if anyone experiences the same issue, it will be helpful

1. If we can get a video of the workflow? 

2. Please include a snapshot of the task manager when the problem occurs.

3. Please share this file: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Exchange-ProMessages 

This will help our team investigate better to get to a concrete solution.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Souvik

Yeah that's fine. This is my email address, [PI removed by moderator], I'm from
the UK so its GMT and weekday mornings from 9am onwards are fine for me.
Tomorrow for sure I am free.

Kind regards
[P.I Removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @gavarnos,

I have emailed you at the said email address for 9.30 AM to have the discussion tomorrow. Please check and respond accordingly.

Regards,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After trying all of the other proposed solutions for this issue today on other threads, this is the only thing that worked for me! CC Cleaner for the win.

Thanks so much for posting this Gavin!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This really could use some official documentation from Adobe. I'm sure they know about it the issue, and why it is caused. Very frustrating to have to scour forums to fix this kind of thing.

This resolved my issue. I did initially get an error deleting the account, but I deleted the otherones beneath it and hit apply. This automatically deleted the account I could not remove.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines