• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoying Adobe write access message

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to stop Adobe Acrobat Pro messages  “Adobe Acrobat Adobe Acrobat needs write access at \server name\Company\Owner Relations\filename.pdf to save the current document. Do you wish to allow”

I've always had write access to these locations and supposedly server security has not changed.
TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've always had write access to these locations and supposedly server security has not changed.

By @d.folzenlogen

Did you check that, or are you only assuming?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.  it's custom written and the messages just started about 10 days ago.  after posting yesterday, I did a little more research, and it looks like this is only occurring whenever I use one of my forms which has JavaScript. I suspect it has to do with security, but cannot say for sure. My IT guy is going to check it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you tell if this started happening after the last continuous update that was pushed recently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

began 01/20 but not aware when update occurred.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines