Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anpassen der Leiste "Empfohlene Tools"

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Servus,

ich möchte gerne von mir ausgewählte Werkzeuge (z.B."PDF erstellen") in der auf dem Startbildschirm oben platzierten Leuste "Empfohlene Tools" anzeigen lassen - habe aber noch keinen Weg gefunden, das einzustellen.

Bin dankbar für Tipps ...

Gruß Tino

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK - the discussion board is mostly in english ...

One more time my question:

I would like to display some tools I have selected myself (e.g. "Create PDF") in the "Recommended tools" bar on the top of the start screen - but I have not yet found a way to set this. I'm grateful for tips ...

@Bernd Alheit  : I think, this is right - using the menus. But maybe there's a way by editig a config file ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see no config file for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also see this "feature" critically. Why am I not shown the tools that I use every day, but those that do not affect me at all? So the current "recommendations", if you can even call them that, are pretty useless in my opinion because they do not support me in any way in my productivity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines