• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Appearance for Auto-Created Web Links in Adobe Acrobat

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to set the default appearance of the web links created using the "auto-create web links from ULRs" in Adobe Acrobat? If I add a link manually, the appearance settings stick as I keep adding but the settings are not used by the auto-create function—that is, if I manually add a link with my preferred appearance settings and then click the auto-create funciton it ignorse my settings and uses it's orginal defaults. So when I auto-create links I have to manually change the appearance of each one.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

iMac / OS 11.6.7

Anne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, but depending on the specific settings you want to change it might be possible to do it (ie. to change all the existing links after they are created) using a script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, will look into that option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines