• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application Crashing

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm using mac version 22.0 of acrobat dc and everytime I try to add a text field box the app crashes. I looked to try to download other versions of the app in the creative cloud , but the option to do so is not there like other applications in the cloud.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi James,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

As you are experiencing issues while adding the text field, please confirm if it happens with a particular PDF.

Did you try replicating the behavior with other PDFs? If not, please try and let us know.

If the issue occurs with a specific file, Would you mind sharing that file with us along with the steps you do that result in a crash?

Please try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the following help document for the crash issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-mac.html. Check if that helps.

Let us know about your findings.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines