• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying random discount off total price and adding set GST (TAX rate) to final total

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there just need some help as I'm very very fresh at using Adobe so I'm trying to learn as i go

So i cannot work out how to apply random discounts that will subtract automatically from my unit total. Going into the setting and changing to percentage does nothing except subtract 15 off the total price

The same thing applies to the GST (tax) here in my country NZ at 15%, then adding this to the grand total.

Any help would be appreciated

Screenshot 2022-11-28 165331.jpg

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you format field as percentage then you need to enter numbers like this for 15% - 0.15…etc. if you still want to enter 15 while formatted as percentage then as validation script of that field use this:

if(event.value)
event.value = Number(event.value)/100;

it will convert to right input, so you can just write percentage normally.

Let's say your fields are named "UnitPrice1" and "Discount1" as Simplified field notation of "Unit Total" field, enter this:

UnitPrice1*(1-Discount1)

If you have trouble to make it work, please share actual field names or even better, your file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nesa i will give this a go and give you follow-up on how i went,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines