• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arcobat Signature Request

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep getting this message: "You are not authorized to send documents for signature. Please contact your account administrator" on adobe acrobat. I thought adobe sign or fill and sign was included in the creative cloud plan. However, this feature is not working for me and its not working for me through the online site. The cusomter service rep could not help me with this issue after I contacted them because the rep was reading from a script. In addtion, I can't merge PDF's through the application as well. Please help.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to merge PDFs (personally I thought Sign was extra cost, but may be wrong).

Merging PDFS...

1. What do you try (there are many different ways to merge)?

2. What happens when you try? If you get a message please quote it exactly, thanks.

3, What exact version (not "latest" please) of Acrobat Pro is installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue to "You are not authorized to send documents for signature. Please contact your account administrator" on adobe acrobat. Does somebody know how to solve this part? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I called customer service and after many hours of going back and forth, they said that because I changed my email that this feature did not work for me under that email. However, I have been using that email and it was working just fine. Nonetheless, they fixed the problem and it's working fine now. Try calling support until they fix it. I contacted them many times before it was fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I will give them a call then

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just renewed my CC full license. Previously Adobe Sign was included, but now it is not working for me either. Is this a bug that started June 1st?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines