• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are there other websites that I can get help with Adobe Acrobat DC Pro that isn't Adobe?

Explorer ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so very, very tired of putting in the search bar in support on the Adobe website and never getting the right links to help me with my questions or problems.  I'm also frustrated that even in this forum there isn't any folder structure in order to find the correct thread to search for help.  Isn't there anywhere else I can get help other than wasting hours and hours on Adobe's website without ever finding answers to help me?  

I even look at the topics below and I don't see anywhere I can add a topic.  I think Adobe is very, very un-user-friendly.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, use the Adobe Acrobat User Guide  Helpx reference.

This link is a great place to start: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/user-guide.html?mv=product&mv2=acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I will check that out.  But I am looking for websites that aren't Adobe.  As I said I am tired of wasting my time with Adobe.  I would love to have a lot of time to go thru every tutorial, etc., but I don't have that time.  I started with the tutorials a long time ago but they didn't answer my questions.  I'm looking for a way to get my questions answered without it taking me hours and then still not finding answers.  I'm sorry but I along with many other people I have found out believe that Adobe is terribly un-user-friendly.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you an advanced user? 

What is your operating system MS Windows, MacOS ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry it has taken so very long before I am answering your post.  I don't remember receiving a notification of receiving your reply to my post.

I am using Windows 10

Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post a list of topics that you need help with for your version of MS Windows and I will do my best to find a few good and simple  references for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines