• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attempting to add action button but cannot find the "button" icon on the toolbar?

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Any assistance is appreciated. I've created a fillable application and have looked up tutorials where it says that you are able to add a button to send the pdf through email but cannot for the life of me find the button icon on the toolbar. I've watched Youtube videos and see that it is something that has an image of a button with the word "ok" next to it. I'm currently using Acrobat Pro DC, am I missing something? 

Again, thanks for any assistance!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that when you open the "Prepare Form" tool you don't see the icon in that toolbar to add a button object?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s correct. It’s nowhere to be seen. I even uninstalled and reinstalled to ensure I have the most up to date software.

[Private info removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not reply by email! Your signature includes your full contact details and publishes them to this public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on Tools - Prepare Form and then click on "More" at the right-hand side of the window and then on "Revert to Acrobat Form". In the future, do not tick the box that says "This document requires signatures" when creating the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines