• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio file as a bookmark in a pdf document

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to add an audio file as a bookmark in a .pdf? Either to an existing pdf file or to a newly created file?

I am hoping and looking to be able to have in my list of bookmarks panel access to an audio file (if I have to convert mp3 that's ok) for ease of access and less submissions of evidences.

I have an .mp3 recording of neighbors benig noisy that I want to include into my .pdf file of evidences. Is this possible and which versions of Acrobat can do this? I ask which because I am on a budget and if I can do this with an older version of Acroboat sold on ebay for cheap that would be of interest. I created an account with Adobe today and didn't see any option to do this in the free online trial. Oh, a version that will work well with Windows 10 64bit just in case if it can be done long ago and that older version isn't compatible.

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After inserting a bookmark, you can right click on it and choose Properties.

In the Bookmark Properties panel, click the Actions tab to choose Select Action: Play a Sound. 

Navigate to the sound file to add it to the bookmark.

The audio file has to be in a file format the Acrobat accepts. If it isn't, there are various conversion apps you can use to convert it to one that is acceptable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines