• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audit for last login/usage by users

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are looking to see what the last login is per user.  Is there no way to see this activity in the admin console?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Yvette31412534qxwi,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for writing in!

Have you tried the steps mentioned in the help article: Audit Log (adobe.com)

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Souvik,

Yes, I did review that page before writing in.  Unfortunately, one can't get the last login data only when a user was added or removed, basically when an admin modifies an account.  It can't tell me if a user himself has not logged into the product for three months.  This is what I am looking for to see actually user activity to use to justify removing users.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just writing to confirm as of March 19, 2024 Adobe is still saying that there is no way to generate a last login report.  I wanted to check if assigned licenses were in use but although Zoom, Microsoft and all other SaaS providers in my environemnt can generate a last login report, Adobe is still suggesting sneaker-net a la 1980.  I was told to poll my users for this information.  

Um, I'm living in the year 2024.  That solution is creeping on 40-some years old.  Nice stance, Adobe.  BTW - I was also told it was policy that I couldn't pull the information.  What policy, point me to it,  My organization pays for the license, I want to know what policy states that we cannot audit actual in use status.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines