• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto email after digital signature

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a digital signature, and used the actions tab for a mouse up option/submit form and added the emails I want the form to be sent to. Here is my problem  I want the form then to be emailed returned to the originator of the form upon final signature.  I have a orginator block on the form that the person will fill in his/her email when completing the form.  Is there anyway for the mouse up function to recognize that tab as an email to send back to on final signing as a mouse up/submit form option?

Thank you

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to send the PDF for signature so that upon final signature it will return to the originator.

You may use 'Fill and Sign' tool > 'Request for signature' option powered by Adobe Sign to share the document for signature among different signers once the signature process is completed all the parties will get the completed PDF document.

For more information please check  the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/send-for-signature.html

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Signed event of the signature field to generate the email, but the user will have to manually click Send for it to go through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever figure out a way to accomplish this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/reader/using/send-for-signature.html and see if that works for you.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines