• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-fit text box or text callout FRAME

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to auto-fit the FRAME of a text box or text callout to the text? Once I've typed the text, in the size and lines I want, is there a way to make the FRAME of the box automatically fit the text, instead of having to drag to resize it? I'm not asking about the size of the text, I'm asking about the box itself. Sometimes it sizes itself and sometimes I have to drag it to fit.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Hi Jill,

Thank you for reaching out.

In Acrobat, there is no option to set the Text box to auto-fit as per the text added in the field.

If you wish, you may share this suggestion with the team via the feature request form: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jill,

Thank you for reaching out.

In Acrobat, there is no option to set the Text box to auto-fit as per the text added in the field.

If you wish, you may share this suggestion with the team via the feature request form: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines