• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto rename by file content.

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the Adobe Acrobat pro version but can't seem to find Auto rename by file content.

I have over 2000 documents that I want to be able to split and rename it by content.

what tools that i have avilable for me. 

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

* The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.
* Questions about business plans should be posted in Enterprise and Teams 
* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no built-in tools in Acrobat for doing it. It can be achieved (if it's possible to identify the content in question) using a script, but even then it won't be able to rename the files, just save a copy under the new name.
If you want to really rename them then a stand-alone tool needs to be used, or maybe a plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should consider trying/buying the AutoSplit plug-in:

https://evermap.com/AutoSplit.asp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much I will check it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any cheaper version app aside from Evermap Autosplit with auto-rename functionality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Feel free to contact me for a quote. See above for details on how to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines