• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Tabbing To Next Line With Words In A Single Line To The Next Line

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question about Auto Tabbing with words on a line to go to the next line automatically without a break in the word to the next line. I use this java script string for the 1st line: 

var t1=this.getField ("Text1");
if (event.fieldFull)
{
getField("Text2").setFocus();
}

and this string for the 2nd line (etc). : 

var t2=this.getField ("Text2");
if (event.fieldFull)
{
getField("Text3").setFocus();
}

My question is this. Is there a way to set up another java script or some other way to set it up to be able to detect when the word is not fully spelled out on the 1st line before going to the second line without me having to use the space bar or tab to put that word on the second line without breaking it up on the first line? In other words, if this was the word, (alphabet) and when I typed to the end of  line one and it automatically went to the next line two and I only tried to spell out the whole word and it only allowed part of the word on the the first line which would be (alp) and then the rest of the word (habet) on line two to spell out the whole word fully without breaking it apart so I won't have to stop the flow of the lines to keep typing on to back up to correct this by stopping the flow?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no easy way I am aware of, but with a non-trivial amount of JavaScript you can very likely implement this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok how would I do that as I don't write Java script?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case, your only option is to pay somebody to do that for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines