• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automate annotation with different page rotations

Participant ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read Thom Parkers article on placing annotations and it is very helpful. https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/auto_placement_annotations/

I have some documents with different page rotations.  I am trying to place an annotation on a page in the same position as an annotation on another page with a different rotation.  For example, I want to use the annotation coordinates from a page with a rotation of zero and place it on another page with a rotation of 270 in the same place in rotated user space, and vice versa, 270 to zero.  I appreciate any guidance or suggestions.

TOPICS
JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend doing it manually and getting the rect property for each page rotation, then adding that to your code, instead of trying to calculate what it should be, which can be quite complicated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need something that will grab the rect for a stamp on the first page then place it in the same location on other pages, which some are the same rotation and some are not.  The stamp on the first will not always be in the same location and the rotation of the page could also be different.  That's why I need to try to calculation it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines