Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Background Adobe Acrobat pdf file is gone but in Reader it's there! Magic!

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent now several hours on reset Adobe Acrobat, Indesign, restarting the computer etc but the problem is still existing.

I have set a dark rectangle behind white text and eps logo in Indesign. When exporting to pdf the black rectangle is gone! The background is white and the logo is there but not seen. The text is black

[picture removed by moderator]

When I open the pdf file in Acrobat reader, it looks totally fine! 

[picture removed by moderator]

What is wrong? 
I exported all layers in Indesign.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, when exporting to pdf the black rectangle is gone! The background is white and the logo is there but not seen. The text is black.

Please try to replace the document colors and see if that works for you.

Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences > Accessibility > Replace Document Colors and change page background to black and document text to white as shown in the screenshot below:

Untitled.png

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines