• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Barcode scanner into fillable pdf skipping data

New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have barcodes I created with BarTender. I've created the barcode to enter data into 6 columns and carriage return down to the next row. For example, data is entered into the first two columns, leaves columns 3 and 4 blank, enters data into column 5 and also leaves column 6 blank. This is by design so the user can manually enter corresponding data later. Scanning the barcode for data entry into an Excel spreadsheet works perfectly. However, the desired document is a fillable PDF. When scanning into the pdf, data is not completely entered into each field before the scanner moves onto the next field. For instance, the first field should have 8 characters but only 5 characters are populated. I can manually enter the remaining characters to character limit is not an issue.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cheesebehemoth,

Did you ever figure this issue out? I'm having a similar issue with Adobe and Barcode scanners.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue, very annoying! Always have to read the barcode in Notepad and then copy-paste it to Acrobat.
Adobe, please fix 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines