• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch combine all jpg files in multiple folders to PDF's in Acrobat or Photshop

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have hundreds of folders each containing multiple pages of children's books (jpg2000). I need to combine all the jpg2000 into a combined PDF per folder (I could first convert tot regular jpg). I would also need to resize all the PDF's to a managable size. Is it possible to do this in batch? There are about 400 books in 400 folders. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doing it in Acrobat will be tricky, and involve at least two Actions and a script, to first convert the files to PDFs, then collect their paths, and finally to merge them. If you want to do it all in a single process a stand-alone application is a much better (and faster) option.

I've developed similar tools for my clients in the past, so if you're interested in purchasing such a tool free free to contact me privately (click my user-name and then on "Send a message") to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines