• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Removal of Password

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An unintended consequence of adding password to the PDF Form is, I cannot merge data fields to export to Excel.

Does anyone have a solution around this? I am expecting 1,000 applications. I need the information to export to Excel, which means I have to open each document and remove the password. I cannot send this form out without a password because these people would alter EVERY single field on the form to give me what "they want me to have" instead of answer the questions we have asked them.

Any Ideas? BTW the form is already live.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Assuming the password for all the files is the same you, and you have Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can use an Action to batch remove the security policies from the files you'll receive back.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming the password for all the files is the same you, and you have Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can use an Action to batch remove the security policies from the files you'll receive back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. Thank you. I located instructions. I will give this a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you spread the lurve..
How did you come right in the end.

Many thanks for help you can offer
Darren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is GREAT! It worked perfectly. Thank you again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I could not find the steps to batch removal of passwords using Action Wizard. 

I am tying to remove password (all pdf file have same password). I need to save without password in a different folder. Can you share the steps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello - did you manage to get the solution to remove security from a batch of pdf files with the same passoword?

Many thanks in advanced

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines