• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing for another account which I dont have access to

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A monthly amount of €24.99 is charged from my card without me using any account at all. The problem is that I do not have access to that account for which the fee is charged, so please guide me to the procedure for stopping the charge. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

To stop the charges, please contact our customer service staff as soon as possible. They could help you find the account connected to the charges and let you cancel the subscription. For the purpose of personal verification, you might be required to submit information about your credit card and any related email addresses.

Regards

Nisha Marshall

Prestige Evergreen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Paolo38358050k4f1

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for reaching out.

I want to emphasize the importance of online security. Please be cautious of spammers and never share your complete credit card details or email address with unverified sources. Always verify that the email address you are communicating with ends in an Adobe domain to ensure its authenticity.

For the issue you're experiencing, our billing team is best equipped to assist you. You can reach out to them by visiting Adobe Support. Once there, click on the dotted icon in the lower right corner of the screen to start the process.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines