• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Binders

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a one person business wanting to create "flippable "binders containing various documents like e mail / word / excel / PDF at a single customer level and wondering if their is an Acrobat app to do this and what its called so I can subscribe  it if reasonably priced.If Adobe does not have is there anything you can recommend ?

Please note that for example the Excel doc must retaian its file form and not be converted to pdf.

One binders houses all thye documents in its original format, with index etc

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Acrobat cannot be used for that, nor any other program that I know about from Adobe. What you are looking for is a document management system, and that are dangerous applications because I've seen a dozen of them, and they use proprietary file formats, to store the data. When the program gets discontinued, you need to unpack your data again so that you can access even the oldest of your files.

You can use something like Microsoft OneNote. Or a different third-party application.

I simply use

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither Acrobat nor PDF is your answer, I'm pretty sure.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are 15 years too late, it was possible when the PDF Portfolio interface was managed by Flash Player but now it is no longer possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat cannot be used for that, nor any other program that I know about from Adobe. What you are looking for is a document management system, and that are dangerous applications because I've seen a dozen of them, and they use proprietary file formats, to store the data. When the program gets discontinued, you need to unpack your data again so that you can access even the oldest of your files.

You can use something like Microsoft OneNote. Or a different third-party application.

I simply use file folders for this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You.I am using one note but I just feel it needs a bit of refinement and thought I was missing out! However it is  good to know its not really availabl so can work on making One Note work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines