Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BLK-002505

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

defaultsnnl4te91ycg_0-1621607284038.png

I have an error message when i printer a pdf document. can someone please help me fix it. thank you 

TOPICS
JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to print the PDF file and getting the above error message.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs that you try to print? Please try to print a different PDF file and check.

Also, please check for any missing/pending updates for Computer OS and  printer  driver and firmware and try updating it.

You may also try to remove the printer printer driver and then reinstall it from the manufacturer web site and see if that helps.

Also, make sure you have the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

You may also try the steps shared in the help page - https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The reference seems that it is specific either to the document you are printing, or to something set up for your company only. The message comes out of Acrobat but "JavaScript window" means it isn't coming from official Adobe stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines