Exit

block print and download in sharepoint when i use adobe document cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Hope you are all doing well!

I have setup Conditional access policy which blocks download and print feature for end user in SharePoint online. But, after deploy Adobe document cloud solution, it let's user to print document when user open the file using Adobe document cloud. It looks like Conditional access policy or SharePoint limited access is not applied on Adobe  Document cloud tool. Can you please help me to fix this issue? 

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you have mentioned above, you have setup the conditional access policy for the user in Sharepoint Online. However, the document prints if it is opened via the Adobe document cloud option in the Sharepoint. Is that correct?

Could you please confirm the adobe service you are using?

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi,

Thank you for your reply. that is correct but the document is getting opened only for admin users. End users are getting the error (they are not able to open the docuemtn at all).  I have attached the screenshot of the error. it looks like the  conditional access policy (SharePoint limited access) is not lettng the end user to open the file. it looks like a bug in Adobe docuemtn cloud.

Thanks,

Veera

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines