• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bold text vid utskrift

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hej! Jag har skapat ett dokument med text i InDesign och sparat det som en pdf-fil. Typsnittet är från Adobe fonts i regular. Vid utskrift blir delar av texten bold. Vad kan detta bvero på?

TOPICS
PDF , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @helenad51501550 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 23.06.20360 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, check for any missing updates for printer driver and firmware and try updating it and check.

You may also try to print the PDF as image and see if that works. Go to Print > Advanced > Print as an image

Let us know how it goes.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply!
I am using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Pro.

The text looks correct on screen and when printed on some printers. I therefore try to update the drivers on the printer where it does not work.

Kind regards, Helena

[P.I Removed by Moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, let us know how it goes.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines