• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bookmarking and OCR documents

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document that I've bookmarked, but I also need to convert it to OCR in Adobe.  How do I do this? when I upload the bookmarked document to a filing service, that service automatically converts the document to text searchable and removes the bookmarking.

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Geneen

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Adobe Acrobat DC supports both OCR and Bookmarks. Go to Tools> Enhance Scan> Recognize Text

What happens when you try to run the OCR on the PDF file? Do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

What is the filing service you are uploading the PDF document to? Please try uploading a different PDF file and see if its an issue with a specific file or not.

Also, make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20169 installed for Acrobat DC. Go to help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

We are here for help, just need more information.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be better to get the document filing service not to throw away the bookmarks...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines