• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Building a pdf document in Profile tax software for e-signature

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac PC and therefore need to use parallel windows 11 in order to file income taxes, using Intuit Profile tax software. Last year I was able to build pdf files and save them in Profile and then send them for e-signatures but this year I upgraded my computer to a new model. Since then I'm having a challenge in building and saving the pdf files. I'm able to access the menu and select print/print pdf but the menu option disappears after I select build pdf and nothing shows up on the screen. When I check where the files should be saved or stored, there is no record that the files were saved. Please help! Client are getting impatient. Need to get this matter resolved ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea S

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrea288163662fdb,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

Could you please confirm from which application you are trying to create PDF and the options you use for that?

It does not seem that you are using the Adobe application. Please check and confirm.

If you are using third-party software, you will need to contact the support team for that software.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines