Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bulk Formula Editing

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I have a folder of 500+ PDFs that are all filled in and need to delete select text (in the same spot on every PDF). I am trying to figure out how to do this but since the text is different i am having a hard time using the redact tool. 

Can anyone offer a little guidance? 

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subject of this is wrong... I tried to fix it but cant figure out how! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use a script in the Action Wizard to redact a fix area on the page in multiple files.

I can help you with the code that will do it, but the tricky part is finding out the coordinates to redact.

What you can do is create a Square comment over the area you want to redact, select it with the mouse by clicking it, and then open the JS Console (Ctrl+J), and paste the following command into it:

selectedAnnots[0].rect

Press Ctrl+Enter and it will print out a bunch of numbers. Post those numbers here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines