Button to play videos in an interactive pdf

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible to embed a couple of videos inside a pdf and have one button that by clicking on it will make them play together at once?
Thank you 🙂

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's a good question, I haven't been able to see something like this so far, maybe with some JS it could. attentive that someone else can tell us how it would be.

Cheers,

WbolanosCo

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't tried it, but in theory a script should be able to do it, by accessing the various AnnotRichMedia objects one after another and calling their multimedia_play command (via the callAS method). I just don't know if this is a modal method, meaning that the script is halted until it finishes. If so, then they will only play one after another, not at the same time.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines