• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calculating reverse sales tax

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a simple form with 4 fields “After Tax”, Sales Tax”, “Tax Rate”, and Before Tax. I would like to enter the after tax amount and the tax rate and have it populate the sales tax and the amount before tax. I think my problem is in the Sales Tax calculation Custom Calc Script

lloydh99587804_0-1621014899690.png

Thank You

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Solved, Once I got the % to work as a percentage field rather than a numeric field everything calc correctly

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can enter this formula as the Simplified Field Notation option under the Calculate tab of C3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you for your quick response, I checked and made sure that the Calc was in the Simp Field. Below is the what the calc results are showing. if the calc is working it should be total prince $3.75, Tax Rate 9.12500 (this is a Numeric field) cannot get the Percentage right if the field is set as a % field, Taxes $0.33 and the before tax $3.44

lloydh99587804_0-1621021111657.png

lloydh99587804_1-1621021159789.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved, Once I got the % to work as a percentage field rather than a numeric field everything calc correctly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines