• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

calculation trigged by button.

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI all, yet another question from me, sorry.

Can anyone help solve this for me please, I have a small form that I want to be able to fill in 3 areas and then press a button and it then fills in the results. As you can see from the picture below, I would like to fill in the subtotal, then type a deposit percentage in (10% or 25% etc) and then a term legth for the payments, hit a results button and it fill in the areas with the amounts. Thanks.form.jpg

TOPICS
JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible, but why not do it automatically, as the user enters the values?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried it that way but it was calcuating the sums as it went, so showed an incorrect figure in the monthly payments section, athis only altered that if you altered the term length,  but if you didn't alter the term length it didn't recalcute the so would show the wrong amount.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the field calculation order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines