• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calendar link in a pdf

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add an interactive calendar link to a pdf so when the recipient opens the document they can click on the date and it will automatically add it to their calendar. Is this possible?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The calendar selector is not a PDF feature, it's a software feature.

All you can do is put the field in Date format and hope that the user uses a program that displays the selector.

Otherwise you can use this one (free):

https://www.abracadabrapdf.net/utilitaires/utilities-in-english/magicdate-picker/

ENG-531x364

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JR. Not really what I'm looking for. This is for a pre-wedding announcement and has to look good. I was hoping it could be similar to a hotlink to a web paage—just tap the pdf to autonmatically populate your calendar. I would have thought there was a demand for Adobe to incorporate that feature. Oh well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am also trying to do the same thing. You got it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a built-in calendar picker in Adobe Acrobat and Reader DC when you set a field as having a Date format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines