• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calibri Heading 1 blurred with Acrobat Pro DC

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with my Dissertation file and the table of content and the heading 1 in word get converted into a blurred pixelated text while level two and three are clean fonts. Image of the issue is attached. Despite using Pro I dont know how to talk to a rep so posting here a sample of the pdf.

acrobat calibri issue.PNG

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One of my friends fixed this issue as a weird bug. For helping others with the similar issues and the developer's knowledge, I wanted to post the issue resolution (partial) and way around.

I got in word headings level one and level two with problems and updated the styles to match selections. This trick somehow fixed the headings and content blurred fonts but did not fix the 'Table of Contents.'

I ignore and deleted the auto generate 'Table of Contents' and added manually as Normal text.

The Pdf generated after this trick was with clear, smooth fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines