Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone help me to insert interactive pdf in outlook email body

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have created interactive newsletter in Indesign and converted to interactive pdf. Now I want to insert pdf in outlook email body. when i inserted nothing is appearing in email body. Can anyone help me to insert interactive pdf in email body

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved your post from the poorly named Community Help forum to the Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you..... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any other way to insert interactivity in email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In theory, yes, using HTML, but it's likely to get blocked by the email application as it's considered risky.

At any rate, that's not the topic of this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By design, no. Email is a very old design and you are stuck with what you can do in simple HTML and plain text.

By the way, if I received an email and it showed interactivity, I would be very worried that I had been hacked, and would delete the message instantly and clean up the system. I strongly advise against any quest for tricks of this nature. Follow what others are doing in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, the great majority of people will not even see the PDF you put in an email; it will just be an attachment. But each email client is wildly different. Just put in on a web site and link to it - but don't expect ANY of the interactivity to work on a web site either!! Interactive PDF is pretty much a dead idea - killed by the success of PDF. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat. I have created an enewsletter in indesign and wanted to upload it into mailchimp but it won't seem to allow any format I can turn it into that will include the links to our website. How does one create an email newsletter with links not using the mailchimp (or any other online tool) template? I tried turning it into an HTML file but it didn't translate my design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not how you make an email newsletter. It has to be made with special, limited HTML, or plain text. I favour plain text. No fancy design. Put the PDF on a web site, and link to it, the email engines will thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ugh! Same!! How does everyone send these marketing emails?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines