• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I include audio files in a pdf converted from ms word?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just downloaded the Acrobat DC trial because I read that it would allow to embed audio files. I converted my word document to pdf but the audio files are not included in the pdf. Why is that?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add the audio file with Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution is not acceptable if the Word document is the master document, which it invariably is. This is because the time-consuming work of adding the audio files has to be done anew every time a new PDF is generated from the Word document. It should be possible to include the audio automatically when generating the PDF, just as with graphics. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

The option is not yet present, you may share your feature request directly with the engineering team via the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines